Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 13...a day early!

Everyone..... WE FINISHED THE TRIATHLON!!!!!!
I am pretty excited, let me tell you! I really can't believe that we did it, but we just did a little bit at a time and we came out on top! Slow and steady wins the race right? :) I'm really glad I did this though; it was a great experience for me. Sometimes when I'm running or doing anything else I don't think I can push myself any more than I already am, but this triathlon showed me that I can push through anything and that even when I'm tired, I can still give it my best and I will do well. Am I excited the race is over? Yes. Would I do it again? Yes. Am I now going to get ready to kick butt in lots of 5ks this summer? Most definitely yes.

2 comments:

  1. good job!!! YOU'RE SO AWESOME!! it sounds like it was extremely hard. I so wish I had the ability to do those kinds of things. You really are incredible (in more ways than just completing a triathalon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan! You CAN do these things! It really just takes time and little steps. :) Maybe we should bike ride over the summer or something. :)

    ReplyDelete