Saturday, May 1, 2010

The end of things...of this year anyway

Well, my freshman year is over and all (okay, most) of my stuff is packed away in the car. Everyone has left, and I'm at a loss of where my life is going to go over the next 4 months. Living place? Check. Awesome roommate at said living place? Check. Job? NO check....which I am quite worried about.
As my wonderful roommate Mel was leaving this morning, it hit me how different things are going to be. Most of the people who I spent many hours of everyday with, I'm never going to see again. The great boys just down the hall, who can make me so angry and so happy, I'm pretty sure that I'll only see one of them next year, and that makes me really sad. I guess it's just because these people have been such a big part of my life, shaping how I changed this year (which is a lot, I think), and now they won't be there any more.
So, here's a shoutout to all of those great people who influenced my life this year. Thanks. I'll miss you. Good luck in every aspect of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment