Saturday, April 17, 2010

Triathlon- Day 1


Well friends, it's official, I am doing a full Ironman triathlon!

Okay, there is no way I could it in one day...there is, thankfully, a catch. I have 2 weeks to finish 2.5 miles of swimming, 26.2 miles of running and 112 miles of biking. No worries though, I've got it all planned out.
Today was the first day. I am super excited. However, due to extreme circumstances, I was gone camping and the AC closed early, I wasn't able to get my whole workout done today. I did get 12 miles of biking in though, which is more than the daily necessity for biking. When Monday comes, I will be up early and ready to swim, run and ride! :)
Thankfully, Mak and Kevin are doing this with me, so we are all helping each other out. Funny thing is, we each excell in one of the sections; Mak running, me biking and Kevin swimming. Now all we have to do is do it! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment