Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Days 4 & 5

I'm am completely exhausted. I don't understand how people do all of this at one time. They are insane!!!!
Yesterday I didn't get any running done, but I did get 14 laps of swimming and 11 miles of biking. Slowly but surely I am working my way through this.
Today, I ran 3.2 miles (on a tredmill, unfortunately), swam 16 laps and biked 13 miles. I'm nearing the half-way mark on my swimming and biking, but the running is in need of some work. I thought that swimming would be the hardest part for me, but it is turning out to be the running that is hardest. I know that one thing that makes it harder is bed weather, and I am forced to run on a tredmill. I'm not the biggest fan of tredmills. But we, Kevin, Makayle and I, are all doing pretty well for day 5! Go triathlon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Suzy you are amazing!!! I can't even find the time to go for a little jog and you're all over the place being amazing and gettin your sweat on!
    YOU GO GIRL

    ReplyDelete