Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Traveler's Gift

Of all the books I have ever read in my entire life, which has been a fair amount, none has ever had the affect that The Traveler's Gift has had on my outlook on life. I can honestly say this is my favorite book ever.
It all began when my roommate, Amy, told me to take a class called Intro to PE this semester. For Intro to PE, we had to read The Traveler's Gift. I had heard that it was an incredible, life changing book, but I was not ready for just how awesome it is.



This book contains seven things that will change your outlook on life. I won't give them away, because I want all of you to read this book! This book truly makes me look at my life in a brighter way, and makes me want to be a better person. It's incredible....read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment