Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Triathlon- Day 3

Okay, I was going to put this up yesterday, but our dear, dear internet decided it didn't want to work...again...so here it is today. Since day 2 of the triathlon was Sunday, we skipped it and have to make up for that day during the week. I'm proud to say that I did make up some yesterday.
Mak and I went swimming in the morning (at 6am!!!!) because that's when the lanes are up. We swam 11 laps each.
At my lunch break I ran 3 miles....which seemed a lot harder with the sun shining on the track, making it MUCH hotter than it really was.
Before dinner all three of us went biking. 11 miles of biking! Yeah! My legs were really really tired though.
We wanted to get in the hot tub to help our aching muscles that would be strained yet again the next day, but there were so many people in there I don't think we would have fit. We'd better be able to get in tonight.
All goes well. We can do this. I can do this!

1 comment: