Friday, April 16, 2010

Denny's Run

Last night my friends and I all went to Denny's. Normally, this wouldn't be such a big deal, but here in little Ephraim, Utah, it is. Denny's is approximately 45 minutes away, and it is a given rule that you must go late at night.
So, the 6 of us crammed into a truck and we were on our way. Many country songs and laughs later, we reached Denny's. Our meal consisted of several varieties of meals, ranging from omlettes to onion rings to pancakes. What can I say, Denny's offers just about everything. (The just about came from the fact that Makayle really wanted waffles, but they don't have them.)
One of my favorite moments of the night was when Dallon showed us how to make a weird noise just by using our hands. He did it once and we asked him to do it again, and he looked over to the table next to us, where all of the people, who all had long dark hair, were staring at him.
Dallon: "That girl keeps staring at me strangely."

Mel and I looked over at the table then at each other.

Me: "Dallon, that isn't a girl."

It was really funny. At least we thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment