Wednesday, March 30, 2011

While I Was Sleeping

Okay, so this happened awhile ago, but I'll post it for your entertainment.

So one night a couple weeks ago my friend had been trying to get a hold of me all day, but I had been at farewells and homecomings and such. So when I got home around 9:30, I sent her a text. However, only seconds after sending said text I fell completely asleep, like immediately into a R.E.M. cycle or something.

An hour later, my friend called me. I don't remember picking up the phone, but I remember being on the phone and I knew who it was. I told her that I couldn't talk because I had to set my alarm for every hour on the hour to wake up, as part of my triathlon training, of course. She later told me (because I didn't remember hearing her response) that she asked who said to do that and I simply said "someone important." Then I told her that I was sorry if I wasn't making any sense, for I'd already been asleep for an hour. Then she proceeded to say that I was drunk! Drunk! (What a friend right? jk B. :) ).

Anyway, that was the extent of our conversation. So note to all: if you call me after the sun goes down and I really don't make any sense, you probably caught me while I was sleeping. hehehe (totally cliche, I know, but I love it!)

1 comment: