Saturday, March 19, 2011

Results! Results!

Well, the results are in. I went to the doctor on Monday and found out that I am Vitamin D deficient. So, I'm on a supplement, but here's to hoping that it will help solve the problem! :)

For training this week I decided to take it a little easier than pushing all the way. I just did the best that I could, but didn't want to push myself to exhaustion. I have my lower week next week and then hopefully after that I'll be all ready to go for the last 2 months of training. I'm almost at the height of my training times though. I'm almost there! :) Wahooo!!!!

I do have to say, over the past month or so, running has become my favorite part of training. I know, I never thought I'd say that either, but it's become so...I don't know, therapeutic in a way. When I go running, it's just me, my music and the road. And the wonderful thing about all this training is I have worked my body up to a point where I can just run and run, and I LOVE it! An hour of running now feels like half an hour used to.

I read a quote the other day, I don't remember who it was by, but it has sort of become my motto of the last week. "When life sometimes gets tough it's just an indication that your greatness is being tested. DON'T GIVE UP! Breathe and do something good for yourself. There is absolute joy on the other side. Also, don't forget to reach out and ask for help. You are worth it!" Ponder on that for a little bit- it's a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment