Thursday, March 3, 2011

All thanks to my friend Em.



I love soccer. And I miss it SOOOO much! So I get my little fill of the glorious sport by watching soccer games. I know, it's not the same, but I don't think anyone would want to see me playing back on the field myself after 4 or 5 years of absense.

But my dear friend Emily surprised me this week. She got us tickets to the Real Salt Lake game on Tuesday. I was just excited to be there! And when we walked in, we had front row tickets!!!! It was AWESOME!!! There were tons of hispanics there who cheered the entire game (and I really do mean the entire game, like non-stop) and the crowd was almost, and at times more, entertaining than the game.
But really, look how close we were! And I'm pretty sure we were on TV every time there was a corner kick. haha.
It was so much fun and Real won!!! So thanks Emily. It was such an awesome night. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am way jealous about you going to a Real Soccer game and that you had such a great seat! Also you look WAY GOOD! I am very impressed and want you to know I think you are beautiful, not that I didn't before. I have noticed all of the hard work and want to tell you how great you are! Thank you so much for being an inspiration to me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete