Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Major Achievement

Well, training still continues to go well. It's crazy how much my body has changed since I started my training, but I LOVE it!
However, on Staurday, I had a major achievement (or I think it's an achievement :) ). Anyway, so it was just my normal Saturday long run, but I decided with the beautiful weather to run outside (FINALLY!!!!) And I ran from my apartment to my parent's house! That's over 6.5 miles!!!!
Although afterwards I was extremely tired and I just wonder how in the world people who run marathons or do iron mans can even have the strength to stand up, let alone not collapse on the ground and fall asleep right then and there. Haha.
And I know it might sound odd, but I'm excited to see the possible results this week on the scale! :)
Wow, anyone who is lacking a desire or is thinking about starting to exercise, I'm telling you, it's the greatest! It feels amazing! Please! Take some of my excitement and begin! Don't wait! Start now! Go! Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment