Sunday, March 27, 2011

Going Home


This weekend I finally went back down to Ephraim and visited my old friends and roommates! It was a much needed get-away, even though it was only for 24 hours. Kayla and I drove down together and it felt like I'd never left, like I was going home. And my roommates! I love them so much! And I've missed them way more than I realized! The three that were there all have boyfriends (and one fiancee) so I got to meet those boys, and I'm so happy for all of them! They are all so perfect for each other! :) We really had a blast though. We had muddy buddies, made dinner, got snow cremes!!! and then we stayed up until 3 am, later than I've stayed up this whole semester. haha. I was sad to leave, but I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to see them before school ends and we're all moved on. Good old Snow College! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment