Sunday, September 18, 2011

This could be a problem....

At the beginning of the school year, I made a list of goals. Like, pray every morning and night, don't procrastinate, work out everyday.....you know, a typical list of school goals. Well, one of said goals was to only get on Facebook once a week, because who needs something like that wasting my time when I have so many other wonderful things to learn, people to meet, activities to attend....you get the idea.


And I was doing SO GOOD! But then......I met Pinterest.

So much for not spending meaningless time on something.....but it's SO FUN! Seriously, I might be addicted. I might need to limit myself to....oh, an hour......and a half.....or so a week. Check out some of the awesome stuff I've found just in the past couple of days!





(I love all of the sayings! They always put a smile on my face.)

(Cute house ideas)



(And the food...oh my goodness the food! I can't wait to try some of these recipes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment