Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm thinking.....I'm thinking...

So, since I'm not spending every spare minute (or moments when I need to de-stress) on Pinterest, I of course haven't found any cool ideas *cough cough*. But the matter which I wish to discuss with you tonight is.....I think I'm going to chop my hair!

I'm SUPER DUPER nervous to cut it, because last time I did....well, let's just say it was a traumatic experience. So, it's been like a security blanket for the last six years. A lovely, not-unhealthy security blanket, but still, one all the same. But I am ready to break free!!!! Bring on the new me!!! (because, of course, a new personality automatically comes with a new hairstyle. haha).

Anyway, first I'd like your opinion on this daring, frightening, life-changing topic. Second, take a glance at the 4 options I've narrowed it down to (I know they are similar, but humor me anyway). And then cast a vote for which one you think would look the best!

I'm really expecting votes people! So don't let me down! ;)















4 comments:

  1. i think the last one would be cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for Reese minus the bangs :) You'll definitely rock the cute, face-framing layers and shoulder length hair. Remember seventh grade is just a distant nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the layers of the first one and it definitely creates the bob look without going super short(like I did). I am excited to see what you will look like with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it!!!!

    I like the 3rd one, I think it would look GREAT on you! Seriously, i'm excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete