Thursday, September 15, 2011

And it goes on and on and on

Hooray! It's the weekend!!!! And not just any weekend, it's RIVALRY WEEKEND!!!! Yup, here in good ole' Provo, things are getting pretty jazzed up for the game vs. Utah. They even wrapped all of the statues around campus so that no one would come and vandalize them! And then...haha...someone did this.


I thought it was pretty clever. ;) We're cool like that.


Life is just rolling along, as newly usual. I'm not quite used to how busy I am now...I think everyone in my ward thinks I'm anti-social. haha.


But ya, life is SUPER busy!!! I haven't worked and gone to school since my Sophomore year of high school, and it definitely takes some adjusting, but it's good! I'm learning lots of cool stuff and saving up money (because a girl with no social life has no reason to spend money, right? haha).


Anatomy pretty much rules my life, and all of my other classes seem to be much less of a priority. It's interesting. But....I've learned so many cool things!!! We worked on the cadavers for the first time on Wednesday, and it was really cool! I wasn't nearly as freaked out as I thought I would be.


But ya...so if I don't talk to you for long periods of time, it's not because I don't love you all...I just have no life but school and work. But only 10 weeks left! :)


p.s. I'm super happy to announce that I am officially part of the Pinterest Club. Located in Logan, Utah, there are 7 members. And we're the Power Rangers. And pretty much the most awesome club ever. Last week we made paninis! They were SO good! Better than Zupas.


No comments:

Post a Comment