Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lucky me :)

Do you know the song "I must have done something good" in The Sound of Music? Well, even that is a little too cheesy for me, but hey, it works. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve such amazing friends. I only met most of them this summer, but they are some of my closest friends. I got to go up to Logan last weekend to hang out with them, and I'm so glad I did! When I'm in Provo, I miss them all so stinkin' much! If I didn't feel like I need to be here, well, I'd be in Logan. haha.

Some of us at the football game. Notice I'm not wearing a Utah State shirt. BYU all the way! (Even though I was under oath to not cheer for BYU by Matt at the beginning of the game.) But I can appreciate a good football game. They played well, and it was lots of fun, despite everyone teasing me when they announced that BYU lost. Still...we'll see who wins in a few weeks! (Funny how I'm a little more excited for that game than the BYU-Utah game?) :)
Have you met Madeline? If not, you should, because she's possibly the cutest girl ever! Really, she's so sweet. And she makes great paninis. And has an awesome blog.

And my old roommies!!! LOVE them! They make me so happy! And much thanks to Jaron for coming along even though he didn't know anyone. And...I really am sorry about the crazy rides.....

But anyway, thanks for being so amazing!

1 comment: