Friday, November 4, 2011

What hard work will bring you

I'm sitting on my couch, listening to beautiful Christmas music (say what you want, I don't care, I'm gonna listen to it anyway!), just pausing for a few minutes in the midst of my homework to celebrate the fact that I got a 94% on my Anatmony test!!!!!! AHHH!! I'm seriously so excited! This semester hasn't been the easiest to say the least...and neither have been my grades. And I've been studying non-stop like all week long, but it paid off!!!! Hooray!!!

And speaking of hard work, I ran my half marathon last Saturday! And I finished in 2 hours and 19 minutes! I have to say that it was A LOT harder than I thought it was going to be, but it was worth it...even though I literally was walking like a pregnant old lady for the next 3 days. haha. But I'm serious...people got some good laughs out of my inability to walk. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

I look back a how far I've come and I'm amazed. Two years ago pretty much to the day I was running the Snow Homecoming 5K, and I was dying, and now look at me! Running half marathons, triathlons, 10Ks, and running for fun! Ah! Love it! I can't help but be a little proud of myself.

Anyway, totally random post, but life is great! Love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment