Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I SURVIVED!



Hooray! Hooray! I just finished taking my anatomy lab final- I am done! I have officially survived the lab portion of the very feared, yet loved, class that is anatomy!!

I don't really know how I feel about the test, but I do know that I now have like 10 spare hours that I don't have to be spending learning terms and working on the cadavers..yay!(although I actually really enjoyed learning from the cadavers...holding a brain was SO cool!)

And not to mention I feel all smart now, knowing words like vestubulocochlear nerve and sternocleidomastoid and epiploic appendages. :)

Seriously though, anatomy is awesome. I'm so glad I got to take it this semester.

I hope your week is going amazing! The sun is shining, we're halfway through the week and next week is THANKSGIVING! Hooray!

Peace and blessings my friends, peace and blessings.

1 comment: