Sunday, October 23, 2011

This weekend has been so great! So great!

Friday I went to a sleepover with some pretty awesome people. And we played MASH...and mystery phone....and made cake waffles....and watched Newsies. It was a classic girl sleepover that I feel like I haven't had since I was 14, but those were when sleepovers were so much fun!

Then on Saturday, I spent the morning with Ed and Mak, something that we don't get to do very much anymore because we're all so crazy busy with school and work. And then I went and played with my cute little neighbors during the football game (where we totally whooped Idaho State!). Then I made these awesome embroidered Christmas ornaments-really, they're so cool.

Then I hung out with my good friend Jill, and we met up with some other friends and went and saw Dream House. I was pretty nervous, because if you know me at all, you know I don't do scary movies, and this trailer looked CREEPY! But everyone promised it wasn't scary, so I went. And they were right, it wasn't. It was one of those mess-with-your-mind kind of movies and you have to figure out what happened. I haven't really decided whether I really liked it or not though...I'll let you know.

And then today......I got to see one of my favorite people in the whole wide world for the 1st time in 2 years!!!! Yes, that's right people. Darren Faber is back in town! Hooray! Seriously, this guy is so awesome! His talk in church was like a conference talk and he is just bursting with love for the Gospel and for people. And he's so smiley and happy and ah! Just such an amazing guy. (and me makes me act kinda silly sometimes...which I love.)

Life is just happy right now. Even though school is still super hard and work consumes all my time, and there's rough stuff happening, I'm finding joy in the journey, in the every day. It's possible my friends! Life is good! Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment