Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh the relief of finding a summer job


So, the last few summers I have tried very unsuccessfully to get a job. Kind of frustrating, but I know that God had other plans for me. I met so many people and had so many experiences I wouldn't have otherwise. But thankfully, I already can say that I am not going to be jobless this summer....because I'm an EFY COUNSELOR!!!!! :) :) I have wanted this job ever since I went to my first session as a little 14 year-old. I'm SO excited!!!!


I have to say though, it has been very humbling to think about this job. I am going to be teaching the youth and will be an example to them. It makes me look at my life; am I doing the things that I should be? I'm so greatful to know that we have a Father in Heaven who will help shape me to become more the person who the youth can look up to this summer and can come to for questions and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment