Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ONE MONTH!!!!

So, I realize that this post is a tad bit late, but last week was INSANE! I'm just happy to be onto this week. :)

Last week was the 4th week of training, and because it was the 4th week, the training was a lot lighter (this will happen every 4 weeks). Although I really liked the timing of less training because of my hectic week, I came to find that the smaller workouts were harder for me. I'm not sure if it was just physiological, but it was harder for me to bike 58 minutes than it was for me to do 95 the week before. I thought it was quite interesting.

On Friday, my wonderful roommate Noel came and helped me with swimming, and she taught me some new tricks to help me swim faster! Yay!!! Maybe now I can stop floundering in the water...or maybe I still just need lots and lots of practice.

But happy days to be back in the uphill training once again! :) I am 1/5 through this thing!!!!!! Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment