Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2

Two down, 18 more to go!!! Haha.

This week actually wasn't too hard, it seemed easier than last week which hopefully means I'm actually getting in real shape for this thing!!! :)

Because of school I haven't been able to do any brick days, where I go straight from one event to another without a break. Usually one is in the early morning and the other is in the afternoon or evening. I think I'll be okay though.

Swimming is getting easier, but I still feel like I'm going to drown sometimes, and thankfully, my roommate is going to help me with that this next week. (Thank goodness for roommates who are swimming teachers!!!)

I have discovered that I really can run a whole lot longer and farther outside. I've been going to the BYU indoor track, and it's hard for me to do half an hour in there, probably because I'm running around, literally, in circles. I did my long run yesterday and I just went and went and went. So, unless the weather is terrible, on running days, I'm going to run outside. So please weather, become good again soon so I can run and bike outside everyday!!!! :)

I'm thinking that I need to add some sort of strength training onto my daily workouts, just to become a little stronger. I should probably find a strength training partner, someone who can push me to do more reps of use heavier weights. Anyone up for it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment