Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New School Year


Well, school has been in full swing for a couple weeks now, and it is so weird to be back. There aren't very many familiar faces here, which I should expect coming to a 2-year college. School is going fairly well. Had you asked me at the beginning of last week about it however, I probably would have unleashed my fury for a certain class on you. Astronomy. It is a killer hard class and I think that I've about got everyone on campus determined to never take it. Oops.... It is seeming better though, now that I'm back into the swing of things. It is still going to be my toughest class, but I'm ready for it!

My eating behaviors class is by far my favorite! This is stuff that I'm really interested in! I love learning about how people respond to food in different ways and how we can help them be healthy. I would really love to do that with my life, help people be healthy. Because if I can do it, anyone can! :) And I'll tell you right now, it is a GLORIOUS feeling.

My roommates are awesome! We have already done so many fun things this year!

Amanda, Merissa, Katie, Kiersten, Me, and Camille


We have gone rock climbing in the canyon (it was so scary!!!), hiked the S, had a paint fight (which was incredibly fun!), gone boating, had a chocolate fondue night, had apartment dinnners, gone toilet papering, and been absolutely crazy in our apartment together! What can I say? I love my roommates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment