Friday, August 6, 2010

Jelly fish and sand castles

I am definitely adding to my list of firsts here in North Carolina. Today, I built my first sand castle EVER!!! I know, I know, I am deprived. It was so cool though! I made this fortress castle thing, Ariel made a dinosaur to protect my castle, Jay made half of a gate around the perimeter and Eva made the Provo temple, so we were complete! :)
Also, I'm having my first experiences with jellyfish. In the warm ocean on the east coast, there are, at the moment, MANY jellyfish! We haven't been going into the water as much as I would have hoped we would be because there are so many jellyfish roaming around. Yesterday, we were so excited because there were hardly an jellyfish, even though the water was like numbingly cold. And yesterday....Jazon got stung by a jellyfish! Ironic, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment