Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week....I don't even know anymore

I'm not even sure what week I'm on now, haha, but it is going well! That much I can tell you! May 21st seems so far away right now, but I can tell that it's going to come quickly. It's already almost March!!!! That's insane!!!! I swear time is moving faster....
Every day that I do my training it is an adventure of one kind of another. Yesterday, for example: I got up at 5:45, my usual time, got ready, went to the pool and did my workout. Walking outside afterward, I was pretty excited because I might be able to go home and get more sleep before my classes started at 10 when I looked up at my car. There was a big bus parked smack dab right behind it. I guess the dance team or swim team or some sports team was leaving on a trip, and they were loading the bus right behind my car. So I climbed into my car, still dripping wet I might add, and proceeded to wait for half an hour until the bus pulled away. The whole time I was just thinking, patience. Learn patience. haha. It really wasn't that big of a deal, it is just funny.
I REALLY want it to get warm again so that I can bike outside! Sitting in the weight room for 2+ hours is getting kind of boring. Not that the people watching isn't slightly entertaining, but I'm ready to be outside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment