Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ready or not. . . Here I come!

Well my friends, the time has finally come. I load up my computer, get online, head to besmart.com and click on "check application status." I wait impatiently as the page loads (Is anyone thinking of You've Got Mail besides me at the moment? haha). and it brings me glorious news!!!


I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED TO BYU!!!!!!!

I couldn't be more excited! I have been anxiously waiting for this news for the past month, and have been depending on it and I'm just so glad that I made it in! No 100% decision whether I'm going to change my major yet, but I hear that BYU has a really good nutrition program.....very tempting. haha. I'm also excited because I get to come back home!!! I don't have to be hours away from my family and friends anymore! Plus, I can still have the college experience. I am really glad that I went to Snow first, to experience what being away would be like, and I think that I have grown a lot from my experiences down there, but I'm ready to be home. :)

Provo, I'll see you in January!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment