Friday, October 8, 2010

Best Friend and Worst Enemy


Over the past week I think I have spent a full 24 hours in the library. It has been one crazy week, although there weren't any really large projects to stress over, it's just my normal load. It's been pretty crazy because I have had some really great times in the library this week. My next door neighbor, Trevor Berry, and I probably have received more glares than have ever been given to people before in our lovely new library. Let's just say we like to laugh... especially after watching the "Double Rainbow" video on YouTube. hehe. You can never laugh softly during something like that, so the glares fly our way. haha It's all good! We laugh anyway.

I've been able to concentrate a lot on my homework this week, even getting ahead on some things! Yay! I really want to get rid of the stress in my life and get lots of things done ahead of time so I can actually spend time with my roommates!
But all in all, dear library, I have a love-hate relationship with you. You help me concentrate and get things done, yet drive me crazy with your ability to do so for hours on end! We'll just have to agree to disagree and we'll get along fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment