Sunday, October 24, 2010

:) :) :)







This is such an exciting post for me!!! After a year and five months of hard work and changing my life, as of Friday I have officially lost



50 pounds!!!



While at times it's been really frustrating and hard, it has been one incredible journey,one that I hope will continue in the future. It's so different than any other times I've attempted to lose weight before: I'm not on a diet, that is my number one rule; I am making a lifestyle change. I am going to have to keep an eye on my weight for my entire life, I know that. That is why I am making changes in my life that will always help me to stay on top of it. Being healthy is the main point!!! That's when I feel my best, when I can run up the stairs and not have to stop and catch my breath, when I go looking for fruit instead of candy, when want to be outside doing something active instead of sitting and watching TV.



I want to thank everyone who has helped me get to this point: My roommates last year and this year, for always supporting me in my endeavors. Makayle, for randomly telling me that I look good (major boost in my self-esteem!) and for making me get off my butt several days over the last year when I didn't want to go work out. Most of all, my mom, for always telling me that I can do this and much more and for always being there to comfort and encourage me when times are hard. I love you! Thank you to all!!!! :)



Together we can all continue our own health journeys. I want to so much to tell others that there is no magic, easy way for it to happen, but that it takes a long time! But IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!! I want to shout all of my knowledge from the rooftops and help others feel as good as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Suzy, so I just discovered your blog and I LOVE this post. You are so awesome. I'm sure it wasn't easy but you're doing it and you look GREAT!!! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun I admire you so much! You are so beautiful inside and out. You are amazing for all you do. You are so loving and kind and such a hard worker. I love you!

    ReplyDelete