Monday, December 13, 2010

Positive Influences

Well, my time here at Snow College is winding down, but I find that the excitement I felt so many months ago at the thought of leaving this place is gone. I have met so many amazing people here the past four months, that I don't want to leave!

I will especially miss my group of friends that I met about two months ago. I have never met a group of people who are so accepting, loving, spiritual, kind, happy, fun and every other good thing out there! Seriously, they are all amazing people!


This isn't all of us, but it's a good chunk of us. This was at a birthday party they all threw for Shari, Tia and I. :)

These girls especially have been such a blessing in my life. They are all so beautiful and amazing! Can I be one of them when I grow up please?!!!! :)

So thanks Shari, Hadley, Jamie, Camille, Kristalyn, Jordan, Landon, Keith, Haven, Emily, Sydney, Jeremy, Mitch, Eli, Collin, Riley, and whoever I forgot to mention at this moment. You are all the greatest! I'm going to miss you all so much!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE you!!!! and I am going to miss you so stinkin much! It has been such a blessing having you in my life, I dont know what I would have done without you. But dont worry because I am going to come visit you asap at your new college. P.s. its in writing now so I will definitely have to come :D LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you suzy and im going to miss you so much. you are such a great person that came into my life. Thanks for being a great friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I've been thinking the same things! Like "why did I decide to leave NOW?" Obviously about different people I've met here. But best of luck with finals and moving and such. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete