Thursday, July 8, 2010

Not Forgotten

No, I haven't forgotten about my blog. I simply don't have internet at my house, and I think of things to put on here, but then forget them before I get to my parent's house to write about them. I'm kinda forgetful like that...
Much has been going on this summer. But the most exciting thing? I'm going on a MONTH long trip!!! Ya, I'm pretty excited. :) And I'm going to be SO dark when I come home! Not to mention have totally awesome calves because of all the hiking we're going to do. 13 days...not that I'm counting down or anything.
I've made new friends, had more than my fair share of drama, gone on a blind date, hiked the Y many many times, worked at my parent's house, and had tons of fun. I'll really try to write more, and when I leave (July 21st, after my writing class, which I am SO excited for!) check back for updates on wherever I am in the country.

2 comments:

  1. A MONTH long trip?! wow I didnt know it was going to be that long. oh well, can't wait to see ya in August :) How is the weather up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually 24 days, but ya it is long. It's been blazing hot here. How about there?

    ReplyDelete